- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Maboneng meaning “Place of Light” is a fully integrated urban neighborhood on the east side of Johannesburg CBD.
• Both a mixed-use development and urban community, Maboneng is home to several independent retail, restaurants, and entertainment venues as well as loft apartments, offices, film and sound studios, a hotel, a hostel, a museum, and creative factory spaces.
• As such, the Maboneng Precinct offers a range of well-designed and affordable spaces within an urban landscape in Johannesburg.
• With all its offerings, Maboneng has proved to be a popular destination for locals and international tourists.
You'll do the following activities:
WALK TO SEE:
• Several independent retail
• Restaurants and entertainment venues
• Loft apartments
• Film and sound studios
• A hotel
• A hostel
• A museum
• Creative factory spaces.
• Guided Walking tour of Maboneng Precinct
• Comfortable shoes
• Walking shoes