- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
First timer, novice, or seasoned at canyoning we’ve got your back. Under our professional guidance, using the latest spec adventure equipment your qualified guide ensures a kloofing adventure you simply can’t get enough of.
In fact we know you’re likely to want to do it again and again!
So Take the Gap, Feel the Rush.
You'll do the following activities:
The meeting point is the Africanyon base in The Crags, Plettenberg Bay.
Safety Briefing / Set Up
Our AfriCanyon river adventure starts with registration, getting your wetsuit, kit and a quick briefing at basecamp.
Transfer to the river entry point
We then transfer you to the river entry point, a short drive in our vehicle and within minutes you are on your way. A brilliant combination of fun and adventure in the great outdoors!
Run the river with AfriCanyon, navigate through the river shallows, swim through natural tannin coloured fresh-water mountain pools, maneuver down water slides and abseil waterfalls as you dip down into the river gorge.
Head back to the base at the completion of your activity
• 2 Guides per trip
• All adventure, equipment. ie. Wet Suit, Harness, Helmet, Life jackets
• Food or drinks
• Swimming clothes
• Shoes to swim in (or rent them from us)
• Swimming costume and shoes to swim / walk in
• Comfortable shoes (if you do nat have suitable shoes you can rent from us at R65,00 / pair)
The minimum age is 7 year sold
• NB – GROUP SIZE – If your group size is greater than 10 people and you would like to do the activity together please contact the office and arrange for a special trip.
All year round
Weather in the Crags area can be very different to the town of Plettenberg Bay and we will run the river in light rain.