- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The camp is ideal for budget travelers, back packers, caravanners and those wishing to explore the greater Kruger National Park and it’s surrounding areas on their own terms.
Please be aware that the area surrounding the campsite is frequented by various troupes of monkeys and these can and do sometimes make their way into the trees within the property. We therefore advise that all equipment, valuables and especially food be safely secured at all times and especially overnight.
We trust that you will enjoy your stay.
No details found.
Arrive and enjoy the facilities
• Hot showers in the ablution block.
• Fenced off surrounds keeping our visitors safe from large animals.
• Camp fire / braai (barbecue) area for each campsite (wood and firelighters can be purchased on site).
• Electricity provided by solar panels.
• Secure safe parking with a 24 hour check in.
• Borehole water is available for ablutions and drinking purposes.
• Towels and toiletries are not supplied and guest are required to bring their own.
• Guests not wishing to avail themselves of our borehole water are advised to bring along their own drinking water.
• NOTE: GUESTS ARE EXPECTED TO BRING AND ERECT THEIR OWN TENTS
• Drinking Water
• Comfortable shoes
• Active wear
• Jacket for the cold mornings
All year round
This tour is scheduled to proceed in all weather conditions.
Inn Africa Safaris