- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
We have the following stops:
The meeting point is at Lion and Safari Park. The gates open from 7:00 am – 9:30am
Meals and hot beverages
Coffee will be available from 8:00, Breakfast served from 8:00, Kiosk opens at 8:00
Choose between 3 routes:
BLUE ROUTE: Beginners (Suitable for kids/families)
YELLOW ROUTE: Intermediate
RED ROUTE: Pro-riders ONLY
Please read the following rules carefully:
1. No helmet, no ride.
2. Do not approach any animals, make sure that you follow a safe distance of at least 10m from any animals.
3. Do not feed any animals.
4. Stay on the track at all times.
5. If you do come across any animals on the road, please stop and proceed with caution on foot. (e.g. do not attempt to cycle past a Giraffe, rather get off your bike and walk around it by following a safe distance between you and the animal)
6. All kids under 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian and under adult supervision at all times.
7. In case of any emergency phone: 087 1500 100
• Access to 3 mountain bike trails
• Mountain Bike
• Cycling gear
• Helmet compulsory
No, Please note that this activity is done solely at your own risk.
Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Lion and Safari Park