- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Kayak in Waterfront
Experience Cape Town’s breathtaking sunsets and city lights while you paddle through the canals of the V&A Waterfront.
An exciting and unique experience in Cape Town.
Our experienced guides will take you on a scenic excursion through the quirky Battery Park that you won’t forget!
Cancellation within 24 hours of your trip:
- If you cancel/do not pitch up to your scheduled trip, you will unfortunately not be able to receive a refund. In the event where you would like to reschedule your booking thereafter, a R100 pp penalty fee applies.
Kayaking over the day
If you want to do this activity over the day then click HERE.
You'll visit the following stops:
Meet in Waterfront
On Google Maps or Uber, search the following: “Kayak Adventures Waterfront”. We will meet you in Battery Park - V&A Waterfront at the launching jetty. PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR TRIP No spectators allowed, only paying guests on the kayaks.
Meet our guides who will give you a short training session.
Let’s go kayaking! Passengers per Kayak: max 2 per kayak. But you do not need a partner to kayak with us. Water temp varies from 10°C to 16°C
Back to the harbour
After an amazing trip, we'll go back to land.
• Life Jackets
• Kayak Equipment
• Waterproof cellphone pouches (R200 each)
• If you are prone to motion sickness - we recommend you take motion sickness tablets before the trip
• Dress Code: Casual - Beach.
• Bring jacket or warm top.
• Bring your swimwear and a towel
(Water temp varies from 10°C to 16°C)
All year round
* SAFETY FIRST. The trip is weather dependent. Weather assessed on day as activity cannot be performed in dangerous or bad weather. If we cancel out due to bad sea conditions & you do not have any alternative date available to join us - then we will process your refund for you.
Kayak Adventures Waterfront