- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Enjoy an amazing trip through the Garden Route starting from Cape Town:
Day 1: Cape Town to Botlierskop and Wilderness.
Day 2: Wilderness back to Mossel Bay
We will have the following stops:
Cape Town to Botlierskop and Wilderness
• Our first day leaves Cape Town driving up through the farming region of the Overberg to Botlierskop Private Game Reserve just outside Mossel Bay.
• Enjoy close encounters with Rhinoceros, Lions, Elephants, Buffalo, Giraffe, the rare Black Impala, Golden Wildebeest, Mountain Zebra, Hippos and more! The Game Reserve is 4200ha and comprises of over 26 different species of animals and over 200 resident bird species.
•After this incredible experience, we spend the night in the Garden Route town of Wilderness
Wilderness back to Mossel Bay
• This is where we’ll experience the awe of standing at the Point of Human Origins. Visit the world renowned archaeological site with early evidence of modern human behaviour. The tour is a 90min experience and suitable for all fitness levels.
• Alternatively, there is a chance for some more adventure. Choose between the world’s longest over the ocean zipline. Spanning approximately 1100 meters in length (and reaching up to 90km/h*), the zipline lets you glide over the bay for an adrenaline-fuelled experience or the world-famous ‘Dragon Dune’ – the biggest and longest sandboard ride in South Africa. Situated on private land, this ‘beast’ provides the ultimate ride on sand, similar to snowboarding.
• For those who choose to take it easy. Relax and take a stroll along the cliff edges and watch some local surfers or spot whales and seals if you’re lucky. After lunch we make our way back to Cape Town with a final stop along the picturesque Clarence Drive.
• Guide and vehicle
• Game drive
• Mossel Bay Zipline (R550 pp)
• Point of Human Origins (R275 pp)
• Sandboarding (R500 pp)
• Swimming gear
• Comfortable shoes
All year round