- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Step off at 1000 meters above sea level and abseil into pure vertical space.
We operate on a daily-basis weather permitting between 9:30 am and 14:00pm.
The overall experience will take about an hour and will include the safety demonstration, harnessing up, doing the abseil, and a 30-minute hike to get back on top of the mountain.
You'll do the following activities:
Meet at the top of Table Mountain, right next to the big wheel with Cables.
Safety Demonstration / Gear Up
Receive a short safety demonstration and then get harnessed up in your gear.
Embark on your abseil excursion. At the world’s original highest commercial abseil, you are surrounded by awesome views including Robben Island, Lions Head, The Twelve Apostles, and Camps Bay, with the deep blue Atlantic at your feet.
Hike / Return
End with a 30 minute hike to get back on top of the mountain.
• Fully Qualified Guides
• Abseil gear
• Any additional items of a personal nature
• Cable Way Ticket to get to our base on top of Table Mountain.
• Bring your camera/go pro to take photos of the spectacular views
• Water for your hike after the abseil
• Comfortable clothes
• Comfortable shoes
• A warm jacket
• A face mask to be worn at all times!
The minimum age is 10 years old.
• The maximum Weight is 120.0 kg
• Must be Covid-19 compliant
7 Days a week from 09:30 - 14:00
Yes. We do not operate if it is raining on top of the Mountain, over the abseil site.
Abseil Cape Town