- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The Spirit of Victoria is a traditionally designed 58ft Gaff Rigged Schooner, easily identified in the bay by her red brick brown sails.
Built to seat 45 passengers, Spirit of Victoria offers regular sailing trips to Table Bay.
The bar aboard offers sparkling wine, beer, and cold drinks. Spirit of Victoria offers an authentic, laid-back sailing experience to remember.
You'll visit the following spots:
Arrive at Quay 5 , V and A Waterfront, Cape Town
• This sailing trip takes you from the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront out to sea on a short cruise across the bay and back.
• The cruise provides spectacular mountain and city views as well as fantastic photographic opportunities of The Mother City with Table Mountain as a backdrop.
• They do not offer a specific destination. Typically they motor out of the Harbour and across Table Bay towards Milnerton lighthouse, then return to the protection of Granger Bay Fabulous Table Mountain and city views must do" trip whilst visiting Cape Town.
Head back to the starting point at the completion of your ride
• Boarding Pass the Spirit of Victoria
• 60 minutes trip duration.
• Any additional drinks are excluded from the price. A fully licensed cash bar is available.
• You are allowed to bring along your own snacks.
• Warm clothing (in winter months)
• A light jersey or jacket may come in handy (summer)
• Sport shoes (ie.tackies) are a good choice
The service is available all year round
The vessel operates in all weather conditions, unless there are gales and storms that would endanger passengers
Wild Horizons Waterfront Adventures