- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Embark on a full-day tour of Cape Point and the Peninsula to enjoy a breathtaking guided experience.
• The tour starts at the Cape Town city centre by the V&A Waterfront. From there, you will travel along the Atlantic seaboard, taking in some of the magnificent cape beaches.
• Then, continue on to visit the historically infamous Cape of Good Hope, and the mythical meeting point of the Atlantic and Indian oceans at the tip of Africa.
• You will also get to experience highlights such as Clifton & Camps Bay, Twelve Apostles, Llandudno, Hout Bay (optional boat trip to Seal Island), Chapmans Peak Drive, Noordhoek, Ostrich viewing (drive-by), Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope, Penguin Colony (optional), Simons Town, Muizenberg, Constantia, and the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
• This fully guided experience allows you, not only to take in the scenic beauty but to be entertained by fascinating stories and interesting facts relating to Cape Town and its peninsula.
We will have the following stops:
We collect you from your hotel or guesthouse. Please make sure that you select Cape Town and enter your address or hotel name where you would like to be collected. Please note that for the morning tour we collect between 8am & 9am.
Be ready for the earlier time as you might be the first to be collected.
* Clifton & Camps Bay
* Twelve Apostles
* Hout Bay (optional boat trip to Seal Island)
* Chapmans Peak Drive
* Ostrich viewing (drive-by)
* Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
* Cape Point
* Cape of Good Hope
* Penguin Colony (optional)
* Simons Town
* Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
* Orange Wi-Fi on board
After the completion of your tour, return back to your chosen drop-off point.
• The full day tour guided by a professional registered guide
• Entrance fees (where applicable)
• Optional trips (Hout Bay seal island boat trip, Penguin Colony)
• Any other additional items of a personal nature
• A great attitude to enjoy the day
Dress comfortably and according to the weather
All year round, except for Christmas