- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Hike up Cape Town’s most iconic summit in the safe company of our knowledgeable and experienced guides. Learn about the plants, animals, and history of Table Mountain, and let us show you some of the mountain’s best secret viewpoints. If the cablecar is operational, we catch this down the mountain.
You'll have the following stops:
Meet at the Lower Cable Station and ascend with India Venster to the Upper Cable Station
You will be able to enjoy the view and the treats available at the “Café at the Top"
Return Back to Base
You will take the cable car down the mountain at extra cost (unless unavailable due to strong winds ). In that case, we will hike down the mountain via Platteklip Gorge at no extra cost.
• Qualified Tour Guide
• All medical and safety equipment
• Water bottle (on request)
• Hiking snacks
• Cable car ticket
• Transport to and from the meeting point
• Sun Protection/Hat
• Backpack (can be shared)
• Jacket/Warm Top
• Compulsory Water/Juice (1-litre minimum)
• Snacks, we recommend 1 per hour of walking)
• Any Personal Medication
• Comfortable long pants recommended in winter or on windy days in summer
• Waterproof Jacket may be compulsory if rain is predicted
• Beanie/Buff recommended if cold temperatures are predicted.
• Comfortable walking shoes/boots
• Sun Protection
• Comfortable Hiking Clothes
You must be over 8 years old. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Participants must have a good fitness level and be able to walk for more than 2 hours 7km.
All year round