- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This Scenic Tour along the Atlantic seaboard and city with it’s rich Cape Town history is definitely highlight and easy tour to do.
With our E-bikes, this tour is effortless with possiblities to stop for photos frequently.
• Pick-up and drop off from your hotel
• Cycle in town, in the waterfront and on the Sea Point Promenade
• Mandela jetty 1 Museum
Things to know
• No fitness level required
• Comfortable riding height 1.5m
• 2.5-hour bike ride total
• Morning: 08:00~9:00 to 12:00
• Afternoon: 13:00~14:00 to 17:00
We will have the following stops:
We collect you from your hotel or guesthouse. Please make sure that you select Cape Town and enter your address or hotel name where you would like to be collected. Be ready as you might be the first to be collected.
Crossing the Yacht Marina and through the waterfront we’ll visit the oldest light house in South Africa.
Enjoy the views of the beach and beautiful people walking on the Sea Point Promenade.
After riding on Sea Point’s walk way, our guide will lead you to Green Point gardens where there’s a superb view on the Cape Town Stadium.
Nelson Mandela jetty 1 Museum
We visit the Nelson Mandela jetty 1 Museum, where all prisioners were kept before being transferred to Robben Island.
Drop off at your hotel
• Professional guide
• Pick up and drop off at hotel
• Water bottle
• Any other additional items of a personal nature
• A great attitude to enjoy the day
Dress comfortably and according to the weather
1.55 m minimum height
All year round